Saturday 6 February 2016

Aesthetically Pleasing


Sometimes its nice to look at pretty things:




To look at something which gives your brain a hug:




Something that makes you drift off into a little fantasy:




And for a few moments, its just nice to live in your head rather than in the real world:




Do you agree?




I took these photos while I was at work today. A little side job while I'm doing my nursing course, something which is busy but enjoyable and lets me step into a little (very well decorated!) world away from hospitals and clinical areas.

If you like the look of these then you may want to pay a little visit to the Woolpack and see what else this little country pub has to offer...... asides from me running round like a mad thing carrying amazing food!


No comments:

Post a Comment